hi all

Hi all, i'm back... had a nice valentine's day wf my dearie on the 14th.. Rather busy wf my own stuff lately.. the guitar lessons are getting more fun! =) a sad thing happened though. Dearie wanted to surprise me wf my fav perfume knowing its running out.. so she went to tampines mall to get it but that stupid owner didn't cap it properly and the perfume pops out and smashed juz two shops away! can feel my dearie's sadness then.. and that owner didn't want to exchange .. sigh but i kept the broken bottle and cover though its the thought that counts =) haha boycott that shop man.. perfume mania at tampines mall #03-22 =p arrogant lady..went back to talk to her but she didn't even listen to me and keep denying..
Rather strangely hot lately.. been in the sun for weeks for swimming and soccer.. turning red and brown all over haha.. yesterday was actually 34 degrees when i played soccer.. it was almost unbearable to play on the ground...
Holidays are over dudes.. so its back to camp and sch for all... and oh ya sandy's bday is coming soon.. keep bugging me abt that =p haha so u guys might wanna do smth .. keep me inform!
take lots of care. cya!

0 comments: