David Beckham blog

David Beckham 's Website


David Beckham has just launched his own web site.The soccer star says that he is really surprised that it has taken him so long to get his own website.


On his site David writes: “Hi everybody Thanks for joining me on davidbeckham.com - it does seem incredible that in all my time playing professional football, I haven’t had my own website. So here it is at last.


It also gives me the perfect opportunity to say goodbye to all my friends in Spain. After four years in Madrid, I’d just like to say thank you to the people there and Real Madrid fans for being absolutely incredible, not only to me, but to my family as well. I was so happy to be able to leave having given the fans something to celebrate by helping to win La Liga. I am now moving on to an exciting new challenge at the LA Galaxy.

0 comments: