ORD

ORD LO!!!!!

Haha a wide grin appeared on my face when one of my colleagues in camp presented me wf my pink ic =p Finally its back after 2 years and 2 mths of service!! =) Treated some guys to drinks in camp and bidded a hasty goodbye to them as Jason and IGn were waiting for me at Lot 1 to pierce our ears.. Yes we pierced!! Haha well only Jason and I did for now =) Well not much feeling except for the initial numbness on the pierced part haha..

I'm a free man now!! The air certainly felt much fresher haha.. All chains removed on me and i'm free to go where and when i like.... No more clerk duties and i'm entitled to 365 days of leaves/offs!! =p Well, thinking back.. it had also been a enjoyable time working wf the nice ppl in HQ 3SIB =) Got farewell Gift from my branch mate Stan, a cool bottle of orange muscat & flora (dessert wine). Thanks!! =)

Gonna take a break for a couple of weeks then its time to get some part time jobs or an intern at dbs.. Take care and hope to c u guys soon =)

OFFICIAL NS MEN NOW ( 140104 - 130306 )

0 comments: