Clearing leaves!!

My final leave clearance started tonight and it stretches all the way till ord! =p So glad its almost over... Spent some time today making sure that i sent all my work and files to my understudy and went for my final 5km run in the afternoon =)

Was in a totol relax mood, taking my time to pack my stuff and going into every branch bidding my camp mates goodbye.. not sure whether i'll c them ever again when i go back to do my clearance.. Mix feelings sank in knowing that i will be missing these great pals and at the same time happy wf the start of my civilian life.

Anyway, had a wonderful time last sunday wf the guys (lulu, jason, sandy, ignatius, cheng hong) playing table tennis at sandy's void deck. Our first sport for the year.. Haha seems that there are alot of pros among them.. CLUB DIDADI rulez at table tennis!! Sanday played really well for a gal haha.. played carom at sandy's house too and had some good food served by her mother. After that we helped sandy set up her friendster account and Jason was having a great time writing her profile and laughing to himself!! =p

Gonna enjoy my chinese new year before looking for some part time jobs.. Happy new year to all!! Enjoy and take care!!



0 comments: