TOoth op!

Had an operation on monday for root fracture. The dentist at mindef tried her best to extract out my tooth but it was too strong to be removed.. In the end some root fracture resulted from the attempt haha and i was sent to the national dental centre for op! Nice lady dentist though.. making sure that the needles wouldn't hurt and she even counted the timing for me to ensure me that it'll be over soon, asking me several times after the attempt whether it hurts.. She made sure i would be going by their ambulance as i was still bleeding haha... was sent there in a big ,nice airconditioned ambulance haha (what a joke!), wasn't even sick or anything. Juz sat in the compartment behind at the area where the sick would be lying haha while the driver and medic are chatting away in front. Asking me to shout out if anything happen..=pp

Was my first kind of operation but it turned out to be fine as the pain was numbed. Only felt the pressure haha heard some chain saw sound too while they did the operation. The op was over at 4.30pm and the dentist actually asked me if i drink milk everyday haah.. The root was too strong to be removed and they had to split it into many small pieces to take out bit by bit =p

Given 5 days mc.. enjoying every bit of it!! =p haha felt really good.. Though i'll be going back soon in a few days time, its a bonus for me i can say ... if the root was extracted in my camp's dental it'll probably be 1 or 2 days mc at most ..

haha take care guys cya soon!!

0 comments: