010405

Hi... so fast its the first of April already... Hmm Celebrated my first year wf julie a few days ago. Having fun in my guitar classes as usual.. Kinda boring this week as there's practically nothing to do except for printing some papers and setting up the wires! Lots of time to read my books =p Things gonna be busier the next week till the end of december when i can finally clear some of my leaves.. seems long though.. haha.
Guess its abt 340+ days to ord... still counting down ..
Hope there'll be a class outing soon... well perhaps after some of them are done wf their projects and exams =)

Got a ipod shuffle yesterday haha doesn't have a screen though haha its main disadvantage.... but is super light and small almost weightless (1 dollar coin) easy for lazy ppl like me to hang on my neck and juz listen!

take care guys!

0 comments: